book into an upcoming school event
- " I would send http://www.worktree.org into every secondary school in the county" - Cllr John Harvey.
What We Do
We are an employability education charity based in Milton Keynes on a mission to help young people succeed in work by engaging employers in their education.
Over 20 years we have developed and delivered a wide range of work related learning services, including work placements and a work-based 'school without walls'. Currently we offer the following:
- WorkOut! - introducing a series of guest workers in the classroom
- Employability Now training - one-day employability skills workshops
- i-work - weekly half-days over six weeks for job/placement seekers.
We have boxed the best bits for teachers and trainers to use without us:
- Young Adults World of Work (WOW) - cards, session plans and guidance for working with young people aged 14+
- Primary World of Work (WOW) - cards, session plans and guidance for working with children aged 9-14 (see it in action).
Our work is funded mainly by contracts with schools and training organisations, sales of education products and sponsorship from local companies (see left). Here are our current CHARGES.
Hear a radio interview about what we do (minute 1.22 to 1.33 of pogramme).
To find out more, call 01908 209940 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.