book into an upcoming school event
- "The feedback from pupils has been unremittingly positive" - Michael Manley, Headteacher, St. Paul's School
What We Do
We are an employability education charity based in Milton Keynes on a mission to help young people succeed in work by engaging employers in their education.
Over 20 years we have developed and delivered a wide range of work related learning services, including work placements and a work-based 'school without walls'. Currently we offer the following:
- WorkOut! - introducing a series of guest workers in the classroom
- Employability Now training - one-day employability skills workshops
- i-work - weekly half-days over six weeks for job/placement seekers.
We have boxed the best bits for teachers and trainers to use without us:
- Young Adults World of Work (WOW) - cards, session plans and guidance for working with young people aged 14+
- Primary World of Work (WOW) - cards, session plans and guidance for working with children aged 9-14 (see it in action).
- WorkOut! Facilitator
- Employability Now Trainer
- Employability Now Master Trainer.
Our work is funded mainly by contracts with schools and training organisations, sales of education products and sponsorship from local companies (see left).
Hear a radio interview about what we do (minute 1.22 to 1.33 of pogramme).
To find out more, call 01908 209940 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
A team of Worktree trainers has returned from
On 17th June eight Law students from MK College began
On 12th June, three work guests got a grilling from